Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A new begining.

My belongings are boxed.

Half of my rooms, emptied.

A  big house, almost deserted.

The date to move is getting closer and I'm taking a moment, as I watch a movie, about how everything was, long ago.

Every wall holds a memory.
Some, good. Some, were not.
Some made me laugh...a lot.
Some, made me cried.

Still, I wouldnt change a thing.
Every memory molded me into the person I am today. And it change the person that I will be in the future.

I wish I had done a few things diferent, but life knows better.
God knows better.

Tonight, the house is almost empty, but soon enough another one will be fill.

And I can't hardly wait.

I can't wait for the new memories that awaits for me.
For that new chapter waiting to be written.

I can't wait for the begining of my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment