Monday, November 21, 2011

My first blog!!

Hey there.
I should be excited to have my first blog ever!!
Instead, I'm more than that.
Why?
Well, first of all. I just moved to my new house, bigger and way much better.
Second, I'm almost done with all the boxes in my living room. Wait !! I still have all the others room, full of them. That's going to be fun.
Another thing is, I'm almost done with my first book.
Now this is really something.
I've been writing this story for almost a year now. And it has taken me this long, only because I had a full time job and I only got to write once or twice a week.
Now that I'm not working anymore, I had placed myself in front of my laptop, almost every day for the past 3 months.
I enjoy writing and creating new stories, from out of every little thing that comes in my way. But most times, it is at night that I have no control of my imagination. There and only there, is where my characters take form and later I place them inside Words. I tend to see things different than those around me and even when they don't understand me, the voices in my head do. I hate happy endings, there are just too far from the truth. I rather see a good fight with real emotions, than simply chessy kisses and xoxoxo.. Right now, I'm once again in front of my laptop, checking all the junk I have on my email account. I have 4 Oreo cookies, with the red cream waiting for me, and I'll be stopping by my FB page. It seems, I'm obsessed to see what every one of my 360 friends post on theirs.

What else I'm supposed to write here, right at the end of this post?????
Oh, yeah.. whatever I want!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks fantastic. Good luck with your writing career. I followed you also. I hope to see great things from you. You can visit me at http://bonnisansom.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete