Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another goal reached.

January is almost gone and I have reached another goal of mine. My office !! I have always dreamed of having my own personal space where I can shout and cry without anyone looking funny at me. That's how usually I am when writing. Can't help it, that is just who I am. I feel every emotion of my characters, and sometimes I put myself in their position. Maybe I'm not the only writer who does this. Maybe I'm crazy and in need of some serious help. Nah.. All I need is some strong coffee, loud music and the words will flow.

As I was saying...

This post was written on my laptop, on the new desk I bought from Ikea, and I couldn't be any more proud of myself for making this dream possible. It may sound stupid to you, buying a desk and a chair, but to me is a small achievement and within my small budget, I got what I wanted. I have always put  things on hold just for the lack of enthusiasm but last year I decided to change and things are finally going in the direction I want. This year many thing will come, and in my heart I know 'Doubt' will be publish. Until that day comes, I will continue considering myself as a simple writer with a great imagination.

Well, my coffe has gone cold and my book needs some more editing. I hope everyone has a great week.
Shameyn..

No comments:

Post a Comment