Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year !!!

Welcome 2012 !!

Last year had its pros and cons.. I had reached must of my goals.
"Doubt" is now a complete manuscript, I made a book fan page on Facebook and never I've expected to have so many followers. This blog was also one of my goals, and thankfully you're reading from it. I have meet new people and some old friends have come back into my life. For each one of them, I will be forever grateful.

I hope everyone had a great New Years eve, and whatever happened in the past, will stayed there. 2012 is a whole new journey and we should all make the best of it. Let us do, what we didn't or couldn't, and let us work hard for what we want. Set yourself a goal, work for it and achieve it.

There is no substitute for victory. You either reach for it and grab it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment