Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally !!!

After a long year and a half, I'm extremely proud to say 'Doubt' is now a completed manuscript.

It's been a great deal of emotions and feelings I had just experience, and they are indescriptible.There's nothing more I want than to see my hard work publish, and with some good editing and a great agent by my side, this dream of mine will become reality.

Over in Facebook, the fan page The Last One is growing faster and for every new fan I'm more than grateful. This journey is not yet over, I had just got to the summit of the first, and behind this one, another bigger and higher to climb.

Thank you all for your support and once again, thank you.

Shameyn

4 comments:

  1. You go! Keep us all posted and feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nathan. I sure will, you've been a dear friend to me and for that, I'm gratefull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to read Doubt! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Delphina.. I will make my best to bring a great book to you the readers.. I have my own page on facebook, you can go over and have a look to the teaser posted there..
    Thanks for your support.
    Shameyn

    ReplyDelete