Monday, December 5, 2011

Heartbroken

It seems every time I want to sit down to write, something happens. I’m a calmed human being and I take things slowly. I try my best to think before acting and it has helped me to not get myself in any trouble. I hate drama and really I’m not cut for it. Just today I heard bad news from someone I love dearly. It kills me that I was too far away to help him out and this could’ve been preventable. It was not what it happened to him, but how it happened and why. I’m overlooking the circumstances that brought this to him, indeed he had some of the blame, but still it was out of handed what they did to him. One on one is fair, but 30 to one is simply an abuse and even a riot caused by hate. My heart is broken and I feel everything he does. My skin is tearing apart with each second that passed and I can’t even tell him how I feel and how much I love him, juts so he won’t worry about me. I’m too far way to help him and because there’s not much I can do, I pray for his safety and promptly recuperation.  I love him with all my heart, and I know tomorrow things will be better,  but today I’m simply heartbroken.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I hope that your husband and your friend both recover quickly and that peace comes back into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin. Sometimes things happens for a reason and although it hurts I know, somehow or someone might learn from this experience.. Its been a hell of a week, but I know I will prevailed.. Thanks for your kind words..

    ReplyDelete