Saturday, December 10, 2011

Writer of the Week !!!!!

After weeks of frustrations and unexpected events, finally my eyes have seen a ray of light. I give thanks, first of all, to God. Without his lessons, I will never learned how life really works, I'm so grateful for every little thing that comes to my life, good or bad. For those things I learned how to make the right decisions. I also want to thank the amazing people from Paranormal Reads, a great Facebook page, which they have chosen me to be the writer of the week, this Sunday DEC 11.. The event is called Author Sunday, and they will be posting quotes from my book 'Doubt', first one of the series of The Last One. A WIP, that is in the last pages to be a complete manuscript. Also they will do an interview and many other things. I also want to thank the ones who had supported me, throughout this unfinished journey.
Many thanks
Love rocks !!!
Shameyn..

No comments:

Post a Comment